Being a woman in the 21st century is not easy!
There are so many more pressures and demands placed on women today than ever before. You’re expected to be a super mom, super efficient boss, co-worker etc as well as a super sexy partner. Its no wonder that we all feel that being a woman in the 21st century can be harder than ever.
Let me ask you a few questions:
● Are you dragging yourself out of bed every morning?
● Do you have mood swings?
● Painful periods?
● Hot flushes?
● Can’t conceive?
● Carrying too much weight?
● Are you a yo-yo dieter?
● Are you losing your hair?
● Are you catching every cold or bug going round?
● Have you lost your sexual drive?
Have you spent hours at the doctors and all the medical tests come back normal? Or even worse. You’re told “it’s all in your head! ” If so I will help you!
Did you know that our hormonal system is a very delicate system and easily imbalanced?
Nutritional therapy can and does help to address these imbalances! Looking at nutrient intake and diet could be a missing link to regain and maintain your health, wellbeing and vitality.
There is no one size fits all healthy nutrition program because everyone is different in their genetic makeup, environmental exposure and nutrient requirements. We can explore how to help you to get healthier, have stable moods, be full of energy, look and feel beautiful, and lose excess weight forever. In order to help you we also offer laboratory or bioresonance testing including DNA testing to find out what is the underlying issue or your predisposition.
Conditions which can be helped by nutritional therapy.
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Digestive dysfunction IBS, IBD, Heartburn, bloating, ulcers
- Hormone imbalances (PMS, period pains, heavy periods, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, weight gain, night sweats.
- Reduced pain and inflammation anywhere in the body. Extremely helpful to control inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, aches and pains
- Improve autoimmune conditions such as MS, IBD, RA, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and many others.
- Reduce effects of stress such as anxiety, sleep problems, depression, low energy, low mood.
- Help resolve headaches and migraines
- Improve immune function and reduce infections and colds
Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia (Click here)
Hormone imbalances (Click here)
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
Healing with nutrition
440 Beverley Road