Testing and diagnosis.
If it becomes apparent that testing is necessary during your initial consultation I use highly sophisticated with a mixture of laboratory testing to find the underlying reasons for your health issues.
Laboratory testing can include stool, saliva and urine tests. I don’t do invasive testing for the majority of cases as this is not necessary most of the time.
Bioresonance uses specialised frequency energy. Every cell, tissue or organ in the body has a certain frequency. When tissues or organs are under-performing the frequency changes. Bioresonance can detect under-performing organs or tissues and send healing energy to that particular area making the body to self-regulate. In other words, showing it how to work and heal.
The best example of bioresonance is the light of the sun. The specific light frequency energies causes physiological reactions: we get a suntan and make vitamin D!
It’s safe, painless and effective!
Bioresonance is inexpensive and affordable option, saving you hundreds of pounds compared to traditional, old fashioned laboratory testing.
With the bioresonance device I can test:
Any organ such as liver, thyroid, kidney, heart, pancreas, sexual organs, digestive organs, eyes and ears.
- Underlying infections of yeast, bacteria, parasites, viruses or mould
- Heavy metals such as mercury, lead, platinum, gold
- Reactions to food and any substance such as dust, pollen (bring own samples to be tested)
- Desensitise allergens such as food, cat, dog dust etc
- Acid – alkaline balance
- Acupuncture meridian imbalances (acupuncture without needles)
- Chakra balancing
- Bad influence of electromagnetic field (e-smog) mobile phones, wifi, cordless phones
- Geopathic stress
- Speed up weight loss
With Bioresonance I can improve function of any part of the body or system (musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, nervous, immune, digestive, hearing, skin and hormonal systems).
Bioresonance has been used by thousands of doctors and practitioners successfully in many countries in Europe, especially in Germany, for the last 40 years.
Genes are made up of DNA (Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid) and are the template to make proteins. We have two copies of each gene, one inherited from each parent. Human DNA consists of over 3 billion nucleotide base pairs, 99% of which are identical between individuals. The remaining 1% contains small variations known as SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms). A SNP is a difference in a nucleotide. They can act as a biological markers indicating a predisposition towards a behaviour or physiological attribute. Genetic testing assesses the presence of these genetic variations. The knowledge of your SNPs offers a powerful health advantage, enabling me to prescribe precise lifestyle and nutritional recommendations (nutrigenomics) aimed at compensating for the genetic variants.
DNA Health – Reports on genes involved in the following metabolic areas:
- Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone health
- Oxidative stress
- Insulin sensitivity
- Food responsiveness (salt, lactose)
DNA Diet – includes well-researched gene variations that impact weight management and reports on the following areas:
- Variations linked to obesity and being overweight
- Ability to lose and gain weight easily
- Responsiveness to exercise
- Mobilisation of fat from fat cells
- Metabolic rate
- Absorption rate of dietary fat
DNA oestrogen – knowledge about variations in the genes that are involved in oestrogen metabolism. Recommended for men or women with a strong history of breast, ovarian, colon or prostate cancer, women who suffer from oestrogen-dominant conditions such as endometriosis, premenstrual syndrome and fibroids, women considering oral contraceptives or hormone therapy.
DNA Sport – examines various biological areas that impact training responsiveness and sport performance. These include soft tissue and bone formation and remodeling, inflammation, oxidative stress, oxygenation influenced by blood flow and respiration; energy and fuel production; and metabolism during exercise.
DNA testing involves a buccal swab (swab from inside of your cheek).
Improve your health today! It will be the most valuable investment ever!
Food intolerance testing - £50
Whole panel of common foods — such as dairy, wheat, soy, eggs, nuts, seeds, lentils, beans, spices.
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
Healing with nutrition
440 Beverley Road