Take control of your health!
How do we help you!
Exercising and changing what’s on your plate are one of the most powerful lifestyle changes you can do to influence your health. Good nutrition, suited to your personal needs, is critical for all aspects of wellbeing.
Imagine yourself full of energy, in a top physical and mental state, free of digestive discomfort, free of pain and constant colds as well as increasing stamina and libido. Good nutrition also makes it easier to gain muscle.
All this can be yours!
The benefits of nutritional therapy include:
Increased energy levels (making energy requires vitamins and minerals – commonly deficient in general population) – especially helpful for lifting weights and running.
- Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure – men are more at risk from heart attacks and strokes
- Weight reduction here
- Strongly reduced pain and inflammation.
- Stronger immune system, fewer colds, flu and tummy bugs
- Improved digestive function (heartburn, bloating, smelly gas, constipation, diarrhoea, bad breath)
- Resolved headaches and migraines
- Reduced anxiety, low moods and depression
- Reduced effects of stress such as anxiety, sleep problems, depression, low energy, low mood
- Increased testosterone levels and libido
- Improved autoimmune conditions such as MS, IBD, RA, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and others
- Improved prostate function
- All of the above will sharply improve physical performance.
10 foods for energy production (Click here)
Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure (Click here)
Weight reduction (Click here)
Bioresonance, laboratory testing and DNA testing to fully customise your diet! (Click here)